Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 20, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Springboards Mod is a very simple mod that is capable of adding springs to the game.
To use a spring, stand on it, and then right click on it with an empty hand. You will launch into the air depending on the strength of the spring.
Additionally, a spring can break your fall when you land on it – again, based on how strong the spring is. If you fall further down than the spring can launch you up, it will still reduce the damage you take, but won’t protect you completely.
The weak spring will launch the player up eight blocks.
The medium spring will launch the player up sixteen blocks.
And the strong spring will launch the player up thirty-two blocks.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Springboards Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Galoubet, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.