Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 7, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Sporks 2 Mod 1.9 adds 6 sporks to the game. The sporks function as multi-tools, and can be inverted to mine in a 3×3 area. They come in wood, stone, iron, etc. and a Destiny Spork – crafted with 8 nether stars it mines almost instantly and deals 66 attack damage.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Sporks 2 Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by DestinySpork, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.