Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 25, 2016
- Newest File: SpiritOres v2.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
SpiritOres mod is a mod that adds twelve new ores to the game: Aluminum, Copper, Steel, Spirit, Charred Lead, Magnetite, Amethyst, Magma Spirit, Iridite, Lilithite, Telenium, and Ender Spirit. Several of these have special abilities. Also, craft the Spirited, Magma Spirited, and Ender Spirit ingots together and get a Dimensionforged Ingot.
Go to (Quick links)
- Ores: There are four ores added in this mod: aluminum, copper, steel, and spirit, and their textures are based off of that of emerald. Aluminum and Copper can be found commonly starting just above where you would start to find iron. Steel can be found a bit lower than iron, and Spirit can be found much lower down, under layer 20.
- Ingots: If you mine aluminum, copper, steel or spirit, you get the ore, and smelting it in a furnace will give you the ingot, or in the case of spirit, a spirit crystal. These can be used much like regular ingots or gems.
- Tools and Armor: Currently, aluminum, copper and steel can be used to make full sets of tools and armor, using the same recipe as you normally would to make vanilla tools and armor. Spirit Crystals, however, cannot be used to make any tools or armor.
- Other Blocks: Aluminum, Copper and Steel can be used to craft their respective blocks by filling every slot in the crafting table with their respective ingots, and SpiritStone, the overworld green equivalent of glowstone, can be crafted by making a 2×2 square with Spirit Crystals. There are rumors of a new block, too…
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the SpiritOres Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Elrock13, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.