Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 31, 2017
- Newest File: Spikey 1.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
Spikey makes cacti spawn in every sandy biome, because the world needs more cacti.
A cactus a day keeps the loneliness away. Go hug a cactus on your nearest beach.
As well as spawning cacti on beach biomes, Spikey also increases the spawnrate in desert biomes. This makes finding cacti much easier.
Here you can see a regular beach biome, with some cacti scattered around:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Spikey Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by gegy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.