Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 31, 2016
- Newest File: SpeedsterHeroes-1.8.9-1.1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Speedster Heroes Mod gain the Speedforce and be the fastest man alive!
The mod currently contains 17 Speedster Suits. Each one has individual properties:
- Extra Speed Levels: It determines how much faster you can get when you’re wearing this suit.
- Trail: Each speedster comes with a trail, just a esthetic feature.
- Abilities: Dependent on your Speedster you also get special abilities…
Abilities can be bought in the Abilitiy Menu. Once you are a Speedster you can reach new Speedster Levels and Speedster Points. Dependend on your Speedster Level you can buy abilities and 5 extra speed levels with your Speedster Points. The ?-Button explains you how to use each ability.
The Particle Accelerator is one way to become a speedster. It’s a multiblock structure you build like this:
After you’ve built it you use it like this:
You can upgrade your suits in the Armor Upgrade Stand. The only upgrades currently is the Tachyon Prototype which gives you extra speed levels, the Dwarf Star Alloy Plates (from Lucraft: Core) which give you more protection and durability, annnd…
…the Suit Rings! To put your suit into a ring grab the Suit Ring Upgrade and put it into a chestplate (as seen above). When you’ve this you can press Armor Action 5 and you get a Ring which contains your suit. When your right click it an entity appears, run into it to get your suit.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Speedster Heroes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Lucraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.