Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Spectral Guns is a mod that brings you unique, fun guns to enchance your gameplay. You can even customize it with different components, and different component types.
Over 17000 combinations so far!
The sifferent components you need to make a gun are Magazine, Trigger, Barrel and Grip. You can optionally include a Scope and different (upcoming) addons. Every component comes in different materials, the better the materials the better gun you will get. Magazines are what fires your projectiles; currently there’s snowball, fireball, food and shuriken magazines. Triggers decreases delay, fire rate and recoils. Barrels can cause less friction, and can spread projectiles more or less. Scopes lets you zoom, to get a more precise shot.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge