Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 15, 2017
- Newest File: Special Weapons and Armor for 1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Special Weapons and Armors Mod 1.9.4 adds special Weapons and Armors to Minecraft.
Requires fire charges to use
Requires Snowballs to use
Hit mobs with slowness
Right click a block to summon lightning
Kills undead mobs, heals other mobs
Requires TNT to use
Sword of Light
Gives user night vision
Inflicts targets with blindness and glowing effect
Hits mobs with wither effect
Shoots webs onto blocks
Requires string to use
Hits mobs with poison
Right click air to turn invisible and make hostile mob sounds
Right click air to levitate yourself
Right click also has a 50% chance of removing levitation
This knife works just like an enderpearl, but can also hurt mobs
Place this knife into crafting table for infinity enchantment
Katana of Time
Right click for a 50% chance of toggling day/night (10% chance of toggling weather)
grants night vision, water breathing, speed, haste, fire resistance
grants night vision, jump boost, luck, speed, resistance, and haste
grants speed and haste
grants haste, jump boost, resistance, strength, and cancels fall damage
grants flying ability and jump boost
grants water breathing, saturation, regeneration, and fire resistance
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Special Weapons and Armors Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by CyberRocky, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.