Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 24, 2016
- Newest File: SpecialMobs-1.7.10-3.2.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.5.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Special Mobs Mod gives you a much broader variety with mobs in Minecraft. If you’ve grown tired of the traditional mobs and you’ve learned all the tricks to avoid or protect yourself from them, then this mod is for you. It not only changes mobs aesthetically but also gives them many new abilities. They also come in varying sizes that are completely random!
The Doom Creeper will explode even after it’s killed:
The Jumping creeper that, well, jumps, can explode mid-air:
Fire Skeletons are immune to fire and will shoot flaming arrows at you. Obviously daytime burning will not affect them so best to lure them to water in a pinch:
Thief skeletons will rob you each time you take a hit from them:
And this one looks like a normal block but it’s actually a skeleton disguising itself and will attack when you are near:
Zombies are now more realistic and will actually infect villagers but if you see one with a fishing rod steer clear! They can reel you in if you get too close:
And enjoy a slew of new spiders from big to small to practically invisible:
Every mob in this game gets an overhaul so be sure to check it out and you’ll sure be surprised by what comes chasing you next!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Special Mobs Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge