Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 29, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6.2, 1.6.4, 1.7.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Special Armor Mod gives you a ton of new upgrades to the armor in the game. You’ll get special abilities like flight, breathing under water, limited fall damage and much more depending on what pieces you craft. Right off the bat the jetpack is a great way to get around in the world. It’s like flying in creative mode but you don’t have to cheat to enable it. Build your way to the skies the honest way and get around much quicker.
The fireplate will give you fire resistance but it does a bit more than just protect. If you press ‘G’ it will create a burst of fire to aid in battle with invading mobs. Holding ‘G’ will generate an even more powerful blast.
Combine that with the diving helmet to prevent drowning, speed pants to run faster, hover boots to hover or jump boots for higher jumping and you’re a self-made Minecraft superhero.
And then you’ll find some of the zanier pieces of armor like the TNT plate that emits an explosion that won’t hurt you:
The Pork Armor that replenishes half or a whole heart every 10 seconds depending on if you cooked it or not:
Or the Flower Plate that does nothing but plant a random flower every now and then because who doesn’t want the world a little more refreshing?
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge