Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: SpawnerCraft 3.3.1 for Minecraft 1.9.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
SpawnerCraft Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 allows you to have the power and convenience of moving and creating (standard) spawners in survival. By collecting the essence of the mob, you are able to infuse a mob cage with the mob to create a spawner, or to spawn mobs directly. Now, to get villagers into your farm, you just need to murder them, collect their essence, and spawn them in place! To create a pig farm, just hook up a spawner! (Warning: does not edit the functionality of spawners, so mob spawners are subject to the standard rules of mob spawning: conditions must be favorable to mob spawning; i.e. passives have light and grass, aggressive have dark and space.) You can even create a blaze spawner in the overworld so you can finally use that perfect design that requires water.
- Killing any mob with a Mob Fishing Pole drops 1 Essence of Mob.
- Four Essence of Mob in a square creates one Agglomeration of Mob.
- Four Agglomeration of Mob creates one Spirit of Mob.
- Spirit of Mob acts like a Spawn Mob, right click summons a mob.
- Mob Spawners when destroyed drop 1 Empty Spawner.
- Clicking on a Mob Cage with a Spirit of Mob turns it into a Mob Spawner.
- Works with custom mobs in theory if they have registered a spawn egg.
- Includes options for allowing Mob Souls of some vanilla mob variants, including Wither Skeletons, Husks, and Strays.
Mob Fishing Pole
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the SpawnerCraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by CAD97, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.