Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 28, 2017
- Newest File: SpawnHere-1.12.1-1.0.0C.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
Allows you to place blocks that will spawn mobs ontop of it similar to the vanilla method.
This is extremely useful for skyblock servers where the attempt to spawn mobs can cause extreme CPU usage (IE the attempt to spawn is the lag not the mobs themselves). This mod alleviates those issues by allowing you to disable the doMobSpawning gamerule and still have a way to spawn mobs in the vanilla manner. This does change game play a bit as mobs can only spawn on the given blocks. Unless overrides in the config are turned on all vanilla spawning rules will still take effect (light level / in water / etc). There are also config options for changing the default spawn rate per block (configurable on the mob type level).
The four different block types correspond to the different vanilla spawning mechanisms.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Spawn Here Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by cjm721, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.