Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 29, 2016
- Newest File: SpartanShields-1.10.2-1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Spartan Shields Mod 1.10.2 is a simple mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 that adds 5 new shields to the game.
Each new shield is based on vanilla tiers:
- Crude Wooden Shield – Very early game with low durability; easily crafted in a emergency; Base of all other shields
- Stone Braced Shield – Early-Mid game with improved durability over the basic wood shield
- Iron Plated Shield – Mid game shield with better durability than vanilla’s shield
- Gold Gilded Shield – Low-Durability shield with a higher chance of getting a better enchantment on it
- Diamond Reinforced Shield – Late game shield with a durability that seems to last forever
- Bronze & Steel Shields – Mid-to-Late game shield that will be craftable if a mod adds the ingots used to craft them.
- Fluxed Riot Shield – Late-to-End game shield that can be recharged using RF power. However you cannot enchant this shield using an Enchanting Table. This shield needs the Ender IO mod installed to craft it.
Most shields can be enchanted with a variety of enchantments, including Unbreaking I-III and even a new enchantment known as Spikes I-III, which acts like the Thorns enchantment for shields. Other modded enchants work as well, such as Soulbound from Ender IO.
However, these new shields cannot have the custom banner patterns put on them.
How to install Spartan Shields Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Spartan Shields Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ObliviousSpartan, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.