Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 31, 2017
- Newest File: SpaceAstronomyTweaks-1.5.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Space Astronomy Tweaks Mod is small tweaks for the Space Astronomy Mod Pack
Only used/made for the Space Astronomy Mod Pack, and cant be used in other mod packs!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Space Astronomy Tweaks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by MJRLegends, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.