Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 3, 2017
- Newest File: SoundFilters-0.10_for_1.12.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.6.4, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Sound Filters Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 for the game is a client-side mod which adds some filters to sounds. Sound Filters Mod adds 3 things right now: reverb in caves, muted sounds when underwater/in lava and, and muted sounds when the sound source is behind a wall.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Sound Filters Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Tmtravlr, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.