Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 17, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Sound Body Mod – Eating more, getting stronger. This is Minecraft mod 1.8 to adjust food and body relation.
- Fitness is a value that increases when full, and decreases when hungry. This value could be positive(healthy) and also negative(weak).
- Max Food Value & Exhaustion: Higher fitness extends player’s max food value, and also lower fitness shrinks it. Additionally, healthier(higher fitness) player consumes more food value (exhaustion). Naturally, weaker(lower fitness) player requires less food. 3) Attribute Fitness affects player’s attribute. Basically, 5 attributes are affected by fitness : Max Health, Jump Height, Mining Speed, Attack Damage, and Movement Speed.
2 kinds of GUI are available. Both of them display same information but in a different way. They indicate attribute changes to original value.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge