Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: Souls-1.7.10-1.0.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Souls Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 is a hardcore revision to post-death inventory storage. After you die, an angry Soul that holds your inventory will spawn.
- When you die, a Soul spawns. It will hold your items and equip your armor if any are available. You must kill the Soul to get your items back, or you can use the Pickpocket’s Gauntlet to try to steal them back.
- Souls will fight back if you attack them but will de-aggro after you die.
- A Soul Identifier can be used to view information about a Soul, including the name of the Soul’s owner, the amount of time since they died, and the number of items being held. The Identifier can be crafted with a Book and an Ender Pearl.
- The Pickpocket’s Gauntlet can be used to attempt to steal items from a Soul. If the thief fails, however, the Soul will attack. By default, the Pickpocket’s Gauntlet has a 10% success rate and 16 charges that can be refilled using Ender Pearls. The Gauntlet can be found in village blacksmith chests.
- Souls is highly configurable in order to provide the level of difficulty that you want; you can change anything from making Souls equip the best weapons and armor in their inventory to making Souls completely passive.
A player prepares to steal items from a Soul using the Pickpocket’s Gauntlet.
A Soul after a player uses the Pickpocket’s Gauntlet to steal its chestplate.
A player uses a Soul Identifier to view information about a Soul.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Souls Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ChaosTheDude, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.