Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 31, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Sonar Core Mod is the modding framework used by me as part of Calculator and now Practical Logistics. It features a number of useful Java classes which allow me to work much quicker on adding new stuff. It is currently only used by me, but the source code is still open. Sonar Core has been split from Calculator to allow for the release of Practical Logistics.
Decorative Blocks: In Minecraft 1.8.9 and up Sonar Core comes with some decorative blocks you may recognise from Calculator.
No videos available
How to install Sonar Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Sonar Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Sonar Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Ollie_Lansdell, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.