Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: Solar-1.0.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Solar is a mod with a story. The story about ancient civilizations using the power created by gods. Start your journey as a young adventurer. Trying to reach something you have only heard in stories passed down from generation to generation.
While exploring the biomes with open skies (Plains, Desert, Savannah) you will come across a structure. In the middle of this structure made of pillars there is a block. Right click this block and the text shows what you need to do.
If you somehow forgot or you are lazy by any chance 😛
Some pictures to help you get started with rituals if the book is too vague:
In solar you will be able to collect energy via an altar. This energy can then be channeled into different things. Create runes and activate rituals which can then create spells to help you survive and thrive!
Read through an amazing story that tells about your journey as a sorcerer.
In the future more features will be added.
This mod is in its very early release stage. There are is little amount of features and everything is experimental. If you have issues or bugs please make an issue on the github repository instead of putting it in the chat here. If you do not know how to create an issue for that, read this.
All the textures are also WIP until the actual release. Some items and blocks may have textures made be me, others have textures made by someone who makes them for me. You will now
If you have ideas for lore or features for the mod. You can make an issue or join my Discord channel and post it in there, the link is down below.
The book should show you the way of the mod. Add a nice story and give you it’s current features. I worked very hard on it and probably gave it the most attention so I really hope you like it.
This is my first big mod and I am probably taking a dangerous path releasing it Alpha. But I hope that by doing it like this the mod will become a great one with the feedback it deserves. Be honest, be blunt. All feedback helps! Some nice words will also give me a motivation boost
No videos available
How to install Solar Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Solar Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Solar Mod
This is made by Martacus, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.