Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 30, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.2, 1.5.2, 1.3.2, 1.2.5
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
With the Soda Mod you can make soda, pop, soft drink, fizzy drink, or whatever else you call it!
Has Ten Flavors:
- Mushroom! – 2.5H
- Cocoa! – 8H
- Root Beer! – 2.5H
- Apple! – 5H
- Golden Apple! – 10H
- Diamond! – 10H
- Orange – 4H
- Orange Cream – 4H
- Slurm – 1.5H
Screenshots and Recipes:
You will first need the bottles, CO2, and carbonated water.
And you can also make Soda that hurts whoever drinks it!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Soda Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge