Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 16, 2017
- Newest File: Snad-1.12.1-1.7.09.16a.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Snad Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 adds a block known as “Snad” which unlike it’s counterpart “Sand” WILL increase the growth rate for sugarcane, cacti and any other plantable crop.
To craft a block of Snad you merely need to put two sand together in your inventory (or any form of crafting) and suddenly you’ll have an amazingly awesome block of Snad.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Snad Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by matth75, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.