Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 12, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.6.2, 1.6.4, 1.7.2, 1.7.10, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Smooth Bedrock fulfills each player the desire for a smooth hole.
- Bedrock replaced with a filler block
- Current filler blocks:
- Stone (Default) or Dimension Defaults (e.g. Mars Stone)
- Lapis (Chance 0.0005%) ? can be deactivated
- Redstone (Chance 0.0002%) ? can be deactivated
- Diamond Ore (Chance 0.00001%) ? can be deactivated
- No effect on Flat WorldTypes
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge