Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 13, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Smelly Mod allows you to make any mob steal items from your inventory in a very configurable way. You can even stop mobs stealing items from you by wearing pants! Everything can be changed in the config:
# A list of strings contaning mob information about what items can they get or movement speed of the mob when chasing the player around. Format: mobid|items|speed. (mobID can be duplicate)
# Items can be:
# * The word breeding: That will use mobs breeding items
# * An oredictionary entry: That will use all the items (Example: oreIron)
# * A list of item ids separated by coma: modid:itemid:meta. Meta can be missing, then it will ignore the metadata of the item (Example: minecraft:wool:7 or minecraft:stone)
We hope Smelly Mod helped make any mob steal items from your inventory in a very configurable way. in Minecraft world. You may also want to see our list of 1000+ most wanted Minecraft 1.12.2 mods.
No videos available
How to install Smelly Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Smelly Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Smelly Mod
This is made by Buuz135, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.