Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 1, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8. 1.7.10, 1.7.2 & old versions
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Slime Dungeons mod adds slime dungeons to your game. When you come across one of those dungeons you will have a lot of slimeballs.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Slime Dungeons Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge