Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 7, 2016
- Newest File: slack-bridge-v0.1.1-[1.7.10].jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Slack Bridge Mod 1.7.10 allows you to mirror chat to and from Slack within Minecraft. There are still a lot of things that could be improved, but the basic functionality is all present. Users joining Minecraft and getting achievements are also sent to Slack:
- Allows to connect to one or more slack teams
- Allows to configure which channels to mirror messages to and from
- Full 2-way synchronization of messages to and from Slack and Minecraft Chat
Currently missing (and/or planned)
- Better handling of emojis
- React to Slack user presence changes
- Allow Minecraft users to see who’s in the Slack chat
- Allow Slack users to see who’s online in Minecraft
- Allow Slack users to authenticate as Minecraft users, so that messages sent from Slack user thefoo can be shown in Minecraft as being sent from Minecraft user FooTheUltimate and vice versa.
- More fine-grained control of what to send to Slack (user logged in/out, achievements, etc.)
- Handling of a lot of Slack events that are currently just silently ignored (like message-reactions)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Slack Bridge Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This is made by Alxandr, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.