Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 27, 2016
- Newest File: Slabcraftmod v6.0 - MC1.10.2 Forge
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9, 1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Slabcraft Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9, 1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4 adds 98 new slabs to the game, most of retain the functionality of the respective material they’re made from (redstone slab emits signal constantly, ice slabs melt to water/can only be harvested with silk touch…)
How to make slabs?
Here is the way to make slabs such as Wool, Ice Slab, Glow Stone Slab, and more. It is similar to how a normal slab is made.
Here is the way to make slabs such as Stone Brick Mossy Slab, Clean Stone Slab, and more.
How to install Slabcraft Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Slabcraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Blubbeltasche, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.