Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 6, 2017
- Newest File: SkylandsMod-0.1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod is a port of the old skylands dimension that was experimented with in Minecraft beta 1.6. It could be unlocked through modifications of the game and then replaced the overworld dimension.
This mod adds back the skylands as a seperate dimension. You start your game as normal but you can later travel to the skylands.
In order to get to the skylands dimension you have to find a magic bean in a dungeon chest.
Once you plant this bean, a giant bean stalk shoud grow and you will be able to climb up into the skylands.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Skylands Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by LolHens, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.