Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 4, 2017
- Newest File: SkyGrid-1.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Description of Sky Grid Mod:
Originally made for the Dark Grid modpack, you can now create infinite sky grids containing almost any modded block you have installed. We’ll even fill some of them with loot!
Sky Grid Mod Features:
– Per-world config
– Adjustable spawn weighting for blocks
– Simple block loot table config
– Native Abyssalcraft support
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Sky Grid Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Funwayguy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.