Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2016
- Newest File: skutilities-1.9.4-1.2.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
SK Utilities Mod 1.9.4,1.9 has been created for my modpacks. Created for adding my own recipes, items, and balance as needed, as well as anything else I might want done my way.
- Slimeball recipe
- Bed recipe that uses a log and 3 wool in a 2×2 grid, designed for use in packs that make the vanilla table much harder to attain.
- Elytra recipe that still demands the player visit the end. Sorry, not going to make this easy on you.
- Gravel to Flint recipe. 1 to 1.
- Config for all recipes. If I add it assume you can disable it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the SK Utilities Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Squirrelkiller, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.