Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: sit-1.12.x-v1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2,1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Sit makes it possible to use slabs and stairs like chairs. Simply rightclick a right side up slab or stair block to sit on it. To exit, press the key you use to exit a minecart (by default SHIFT). Usually, mod blocks are supported, however if any do not work, please contact me.
This mod works on singleplayer as well as multiplayer, but needs to be installed on both sides if it’s used on a server.
You are allowed to use this mod in any modpack.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Sit Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by bl4ckscor3, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.