Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 4, 2016
- Newest File: Simply Hax
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.8, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Simply Hax Mod is compatible with anything that isn’t another cheat mod because it is plain cheating/utility modifications, which, unlike pretty much all other cheat mods, should not interfere with notch classes. It’s mod for minecraft 1.10.2,1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
Go to (Quick links)
Simply Hax Inventory:
- Keep your items on death! Works SSP only for obvious reasons.
- Configuration: None
Simply Hax Flying:
- By default press “R” to start flying, ascend with SPACE, descend with LCONTROL. Also allows you to run faster by holding LSHIFT.
- Key bindings and max flight speed can be configured in auto-created file under /mods/SimplyHaxFlying.txt
- Works in SMP with the usual restrictions.
Simply Hax Vision:
- By default press “I” to make close walls disappear from your sight. Extremely useful for finding cave systems!
- Key bindings and disappear range can be configured in auto-created file under /mods/SimplyHaxVision.txt
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Simply Hax Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by AtomicStryker, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.