Logistics…? Transport…? Same thing!
Simply Conveyors & More Mod is a mod in which you use conveyors to both move items around, and use them as player transport. It has multiple types of conveyors to fit your needs.
Upcoming: more transport features, most likely conveyor unrelated.
Can push virtually any type of Entity.
Holds entities in place on it unless it is powered by redstone.
Conveyors that go straight up.
Yup, it has upside-down conveyors too.
Inverse Holding Conveyor
Inverse version of the Holding Conveyor. Instead of working like a normal inverse conveyor when it is powered by redstone, it drops the entity it is holding straight down.
Stair versions of the normal conveyors. Only really works with players.
Works just as a hopper would. No internal buffer. Sends items downwards, and downwards only. (No photo)
Grabs a single entity within a 2x2x2 radius (excluding downwards) and teleports it onto the conveyor. It can be filtered with the Entity Filter item. For more information on how the Grabber Conveyor and Entity Filter work, look at the 1.1.3 changelog.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Simply Conveyors & More Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by momnop, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.