Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 30, 2017
- Newest File: simpleores-1.11.2-126.96.36.199.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
SimpleOres Mod 1.9.4,1.8.9,8,1.7.10 adds 5 new ores to the base game: Copper, Tin, Mythril, Adamantium and Onyx. All except Onyx can be found in the overworld, while Onyx can be found only in the Nether. Each ore has its own unique properties, armor and tool sets, and more.
Please note: Requires SimpleCore API
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the SimpleOres Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by AleXndrTheGr8st, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.