Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 20, 2016
- Newest File: simplecore-1.10.2-18.104.22.168.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
SimpleCore API Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 is required for any of the below plugins to work (as of SimpleOres v1.5.0. Any previous versions DO NOT require SimpleCore API). It contains all the core classes that are used by the plugins so that they do not have to include the same code in each one, and increases their compatibility
All mods need required SimpleCore API:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the SimpleCore API Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by AleXndrTheGr8st, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.