Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Simple Xray Mod adds X-Ray vision to minecraft, find ores with simple now.
How to use:
- Join a world or server, press ‘X’ to toggle xray mode on or off. Please watch the video for more details.
How to install:
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.7.9.
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click “Edit Profile” as “Game Directory”)
- Go in subfolder “Versions”
- Rename the folder “1.7.9″ to “1.7.9_extra”
- Go in the subfolder “1.7.9_extra”
- Rename “1.7.9.jar” to “1.7.9_extra.jar”
- Rename “1.7.9.json” to “1.7.9_extra.json”
- Open the file “1.7.9_extra.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.9″ with”id”:”1.7.9_extra” and save the file
- Copy the files from the Xray Mod zip file in “1.7.9_extra.jar” as usual and remove the META-INF folder from “1.7.9_extra”.
- Start the official launcher
- Click “Edit Profile”
- Select “Use version:” -> “release 1.7.9_extra”
- Click “Save Profile”
- Click “Play” or “Login” to start the game. If only “Play Offline” is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.