Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 13, 2017
- Newest File: simpleupgrades-1.10.2-2.2.2-release.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Simple Upgrades Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9 is a mod that started in 1.8.9 as SimpleAddons but has evolved into a 1.9 mod. At first you think “oh it will only do simple things” but no.
Simple Upgrades is adding more and more with each update.
- Configuration File: Almost 100% of everything in this mod can be disabled in the config file.
- Growth Crystal: Works just like a sprinkler from 1.7.10 mod. Place in the middle of a 9×9 farm and it grows crops faster.
- Stone Torches: For when you are down in the mines and run our of torches, just craft these in your inventory.
- Food Info: Show Health restored and saturation restored when you hover over a food item.
- Flat Bedrock: This will generate a world with flat bedrock making it easier to mine at level 1.
- Vanilla Recipes: I have also added in over 50 new Vanilla recipes, List can be found below.
- Food: I have added in some basic food items from juices to baked apples, List can be found below.
- Furnace Fuels: 100% Customization of some items burn times. See list below.
- Tools & Weapons: There are some new sets of tools and weapons to extend vanilla game play, List can be found below.
- Works 100% with JEI.
- And much much more. a full list of everything can be found below.
All Items below can be turned off in config.
- Stone Rods
- Stone Torches
- Charcoal Blocks
- Cobblestone Generators. (Comes in 3 Tiers. Cobble Tier 1, Iron Tier 2 and Diamond Tier 3. Each tier produces cobblestone faster.)
- Chain Plating. (used to craft Chain Armor.)
- Scrap Metals. (Gained from uncrafting Items and Smelted into Vanilla Ingots.)
- Rotten Leather. (used to make Leather out of Rotten Flesh.)
- Obsidian dust & Ingots. (Used to craft Tools, Weapons and Armor.)
- Colored Glowstone Dust. (used to craft Decoration Glowstone Blocks.)
These Items can not be turned off what so ever. They are either used by more then one Item or needed for Vanilla recipes.
- Wooden Bucket
- Mixing Bowl
- Mortar pestle
- Diamond Tipped Hammer. (used to uncraft vanilla Items.)
All Food Items can be disabled in the config.
- Fried Egg
- Raw & Cooked Bacon
- Monster Jerky
- Cooked Mushrooms
- Cooked Apples
- Juices: Apple, Carrot, Cactus, Slim and Watermelon
- Bacon & eggs
- Cheese & sliced Cheese
- Sliced Bread
- Sandwiches: Bacon, Beef, Chicken, Rabbit and Bacon & Eggs
All Furnace Fuels can be set in the config file. The only Fuel set when file is created is the Charcoal Block all others are up to the user.
- Charcoal Block
- Wooden Bowls
- Wooden Pressure Plates
- Dead Bushes
- Item Frames
- Hay Bales
- wooden Doors
- Wooden Buttons
- Armor Stands
- Fire Charges
- Magma Creams
- Dragons Breath
Tools, Weapons & Armor:
All Tools, Weapons & Armor sets can be disabled in the config. All sets can also be repaired in the anvil.
- Paxels for all Vanilla tools plus tools added by Simple Upgrades.
- Golden Shears
- Diamond Shears
- Reinforced Shears
- Andesite Tools & Weapons
- Diorite Tools & Weapons
- Granite Tools & Weapons
- Emerald Tools & Weapons
- Obsidian Tools & Weapons
- Reinforced Tools & Weapons
- Emerald Armor Set
- Obsidian Armor Set
Every single Recipe can be disabled in the config.
- Name Tags
- Rotten Flesh to Leather
- Gold, Iron & Diamond Horse Armor
- Chain Armor
- Chest x 4 Recipe
- Ice Blocks
- Packed Ice Blocks
- Cobblestone Slabs to Blocks
- Coarse Dirt to Dirt Recipe
- Andesite, Diorite & Granite brick Recipes
- Endstone Recipe
- Notch Apple Recipe
- Flint Recipe
- Grass Block
- Glowstone Dust
- Lit Redstone Lamp
- Real Stone Tools
- New Bread Recipe
Vanilla Uncrafting Recipes:
All recipes below can be turned off in the config.
- Crafting table
- Smooth Sandstone
- Chiseled Sandstone
- Brick Blocks
- Stone Bricks
- Nether Brick
- Quartz Block
- Pillar Quartz Block
- Chiseled Quartz Block
- Polished Granite
- polished Andesite
- Polished Diorite
- Chiseled Stone Bricks
- Red Sandstone
- Smooth Red Sandstone
- Light Weight Pressure Plates
- Heavy Weight pressure Plates
- Iron Trapdoors
- Glass Bottles
- Blaze Powder
- Wooden Bowls
- Horse Armor
Decoration blocks can be turned off in config. By default Lava Crystal, Water Crystal and old Reeds Recipes are turned off. These blocks are for Map makers and should not be turned off.
- Lava Crystal. (When broken gives a lava Source Block.)
- Water Crystal .(When broken gives a Water Source Block.)
- Old Reeds. (When broken gives 2 Reeds.)
- Colored Lamps. (Ever color of lamp you will need.)
- Colored Glowstone. (Ever Color Glowstone block you will need.)
All Extras can be turned off in the config.
- Food info
- Flat Bedrock
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Simple Upgrades Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Kashdeya, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.