Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 3, 2017
- Newest File: SimpleTcon 2.0 MC1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Simple Tcon Mod 1.10.2 adds support for the Simple Ores and fusion addon to Tinkers Construct. This mod add Tinkers Materials for the simple ores and fusions tools.
Mythril, Adamantium, Onyx, Thyrium and Sinisite Tinkers tools!
Optionaly adds zinc and brass to make casts rather than gold.
Optionaly adds the ability to create fusion alloys in the smeltery(disabled by default)
Mythril and Adamantium support ore processing in the smeltery.
Tool stats can be set in the config.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Simple Tcon Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TheOldOne22, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.