Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 18, 2016
- Newest File: SimpleInventoryStarter 0.2 [1.11]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Same one that you can get on Mike Dongles, but made into a separate mod. Simple Inventory Starter Mod 1.11,1.10 is really basic mod to make players start with items/block on the inventory when joining a new world.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Simple Inventory Starter Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by MrAmericanMike, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.