Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 4, 2017
- Newest File: SimpleDimensions-MC1.12-1.3.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Simple Dimensions Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8 allows you to create custom dimensions using the vanilla create world gui. Therefore you can use the vast customization options available there for new dimensions. You can for example use it to create Mining Worlds or Void Worlds for your players to use without using survival mods like RFTools or Mystcraft.
This mod does not add any content to the game but is entirely command based (Besides the creation of dimensions).
The following commands are added to the game:
- “/simpledimensions create” : Opens the GUI to create a dimension. If you are finished customizing press “Create New Dimension” to create your dimension.
- “/simpledimensions delete <dimensionID>” : Deletes the dimension with the id dimensionID. This only works on dimensions from this mod. Be careful as the command immediately deletes the dimension & the dimension folder.
- “/simpledimensions list” : Lists all dimensions from this mod with their respective ids.
- “/weatherd <dimension> <clear|rain|thunder> [duration in seconds]” : A dimension sensitive version of /weather. The vanilla command only sets the weather for the overworld.
- “/timed <dimension> <set|add|query> <value>” : A dimension sensitive version of /time. The vanilla command sets the time in ALL dimensions.
- “/tpd [target player] <destination player> OR /tpd [dimensionID] [target player] <x> <y> <z> [<y-rot> <x-rot>]” : A dimension sensitive version of /tp. The vanilla command can’t teleport players / anything between dimensions.
By default SimpleDimensions starts to search for free dimension ids at 30.000, however this can be configured in the config file if you desire a different range of ids.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Simple Dimensions Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by lumien231, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.