Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 16, 2017
- Newest File: simplechanges-1.11.2-0.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Simple Changes is nothing more then just that. A few little simple changes that I like to use in minecraft.
- Flat Bedrock
- Hunger Loss which you can also set the Hunger Loss Amount
- Weather Control which include Rain and Thunder
- Extra Drops from Trees which include Sticks and Apples
- Stop FOV from changing due to potions and flight
- Food Saturation tool-tip when hovering over food with mouse
- Remove the Potion Icons from the top right of the screen
- Stop Inventory screen from shifting if potion effect is displayed
- Fast Leaf Decay which you can set the Speed and Decay Time
- Stone Tools to require stone instead of cobblestone
- Craft 4 Chest with logs
- Craft the Name-tag
- Craft flint with two gravel
- Craft the Notch Apple
- Turn wheat into seeds
- Turn wool into four string
- Uncraft ladders into sticks
Furnace Config Options:
- Blaze Powder Burn time
- Blaze Rod Burn Time
- Boats Burn Time
- Books Burn Time
- Bowls Burn Time
- Dead Bushes Burn Time
- Wooden Buttons Burn Time
- Carpets Burn Time
- Magma Creams Burn Time
- Doors Burn Time
- Dragons Breath Burn Time
- Fire Charge Burn Time
- Item Frames Burn Time
- Hay Bales Burn Time
- Ladders Burn Time
- Maps Burn Time
- Paintings Burn Time
- Paper Burn Time
- Shields Burn Time
- Signs Burn Time
- Armor Stand Burn Time
- TNT Burn Time
- Torches Burn Time
- Wooden Pressure Plates Burn Time
Everything you see listed here can be changed in the config file.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Simple Changes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Kashdeya, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.