Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: Simple Barrels 1.25h for 1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Simple Barrels Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4 adds simple to craft barrels to minecraft that can store up to 4096 items or blocks of a single type in them. Currently does not work with hoppers, this will change with next update. Will not crash game but will cause rendering errors if you place hoppers above or below them.
Wood Iron Wood
Item Frame Chest Comparator
Wood Iron Wood
Wood can be of any vanilla type. oak will make oak barrel, spruce will make spruce. etc.
You can now craft this without the item frame or comparator. The item Frame lets you see whats inside the barrel, the comparator allows the count to be displayed on the side of the barrel. Later on you can add these items to the barrel with the upgrades, just put 4 sticks around the item frame or comparator to get the upgrade and then shift click the barrel with the item.
***NEW*** Now Supports Forestry planks in the recipe!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Simple Barrels Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by workshopcraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.