Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 28, 2016
- Newest File: SimpleAchievements-MC1.7.10-1.1.0-21.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Simple Achievements Mod 1.10.2,1.7.10 enables you to define a list of achievements, which will be listed in a book given to the player on first world start. The achievements in the book have many formatting options, and can be designed in many different ways. It supports servers having different achievements, all achievements from a server will be sent to client players when they log in.
- To add achievements, first you must define the different formatting presets in “divConfig.json”. There are some example formatting settings in the file by default.
- Next, in achievementList.txt, add achievements by entering text on each line, followed by “::” and then the div number. There are some examples of this in the file by default.
- Finally, there is a command added to refresh the achievements while ingame. Just run /flushAchievements and the data will be reset and re-read from the files.
How to install Simple Achievements Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Simple Achievements Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by tterrag1098, insaneau, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.