Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 30, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Sildur’s Shaders is an extension of GLSL shader mod. This shaderpack adds shadows, dynamic lighting, and waving grass, leaves and water to the game. Unlike other shaderpacks, Sildur’s Shaders is designed to work on all graphics cards and computers, including Macs, while still delivering a great graphical experience
- Pretty much everything you need, this is the main shaderpack and has the most effects etc.
- Working night vision!
- Default Sun path (Can be changed ingame to sun path of vibrant shaders, if using optifine for 1.8.x)
- Crossprocessing (Can be disabled ingame if using optifine for 1.8.x, if disabled colors will look the same as default MC)
- Shadows (Can be tweaked ingame if using optifine for 1.8.x)
- Water reflections from Vibrant shaders mixed with default MC texture. (See screenshots)
- Work somewhat with stained glass/transparency (water reflections currently wont show up if looking through it)
- Crossprocessing (Different colors, see screenshots.)
- Depth of Field
- World Curvature (outdated)
- Crazy Acid shaders (outdated)
Basic shaders should work on pretty much every system.
Vibrant shaders supports almost all GPUs sometimes you have to update your drivers if you run into issues.
Especially Intel HD gpus require the latest drivers provided by intel or else shaders might not work.
Reflections are mostly stored in composite1.fsh. Currently there’s only water reflections.
Other kind of reflections(specular mapping) will return together with Parallax mapping at some point.
*Note, newer optifine versions for 1.8.9+ with the inbuild shadersmod allow you to enable or disable effects ingame while playing.
Just go to: options -> video settings -> shaders -> pick a shader from the list -> shader options.
To enable an effect, remove the 2 slashes (//) infront of something like:
//#define Bloom -> #define Bloom
To disable something add 2 slashes (//) infront of something like that:
#define Bloom -> //#define Bloom
Most effects are stored in final.fsh, some in composite.fsh.
Reflections can be found in composite1.fsh.
Waving objects can be found in gbuffers_terrain.vsh.
– Improved lighting on mobs in caves.
– Fixed transparent mobs in nether for some intel and amd gpus.
– Fixed hand flickering on some amd gpus. (tested on hd6870, driver 16.2.1)
– Fixed nether sky being rendered ontop of transparent blocks.
– Applied a temporary fix for transparent blocks in nether for all systems. It depens on your GPU how well it works / looks.
– Applied a temporary fix for enchanted stuff, it shows the effect on some items but the colors are abit off. (requires optifine shadersmod, so 1.8+)
Thanks to Vico, Turtac and Digitalshadowhawk for testing.
*Know issues: Colors of stained glass and ice in nether might look abit off depending on the GPU (mostly amd and intel). Still released this patch because they are no longer invisible.
Temponary fixes will be resolved in the future, I have to rework the way things are rendered to fix everything correctly.
– Initial release for 1.8.x with optifine h2 or newer.
– Initial release for 1.7.10 and below
– Fixed compiling issues that happend on certain Intel gpus and macs.
– Code cleanup.
– Colorboost can now be toggled ingame if using optifine. (in regular basic shaders)
– Sun and moon angle can now be toggled ingame if using optifine (switch between default and shader sun/moon angle, in regular basic shaders)
– Waving objects can now be toggled ingame if using optifine (in regular basic shaders)
– Added waving support for beetroots.
– fixed an error, which made everything black/dark
Installation Sildur’s shaders Mod:
For MC 1.8 and newer:
- Download and install the MC version you want to use.
- Download the corresponding optifine version: https://minecraft-mods.info/optifine-hd
- Run the optifine jar file you just downloaded, it’s an installer. (if you want to use forge don’t run it and put it into your mods folder instead)
- Launch the game using the newly created optifine profile, unless you use forge, in that case run it using the forge profile.
- Goto options -> video settings -> shaders and pick it from the list.
There’s a new button in the lower right corner in the shaderpacks screen, it allows you to adjust some shader things ingame. Click on it after picking my shaderpack from the list if you want to.
For MC 1.7.10 and below:
- Download the latest Forge version for your MC version.
- Run it’s installer (the jar file), a new profile should appear in your launcher use that to launch the game
- Download GLSL Shaders Mod and put the jar file into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Download Optifine HD and put it into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Launch the game using the new forge profile.
- Put my shaderpack into the shaderpack folder in .minecraft/shaderpacks.
- Ingame goto options -> shaderpacks and pick it from the list.
Sildur’s shaders Mod Download Link:
Vibrant Shaders v1.161 for MC 1.8 – 1.11.2 : (latest version is updated Dec 14,2016)
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.161 Lite (Recommended for Intel cards and weak systems)
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.161 Medium (Recommended for recording or older PCs)
Vibrant Shaders v1.16 for MC 1.7.10
Vibrant Shaders v1.153 for MC 1.6.2 – 1.11
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.153 Lite (Recommended for Intel cards and weak systems)
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.153 Medium (Recommended for recording or older PCs)
Sildur’s Enhanced Default 1.0.1 (For 1.8.x or newer, requires optifine 1.8.x H2 or newer)
Sildur’s Enhanced Default 1.0.0 (For 1.7.10 and below)
Sildur’s Basic Shaders v6 ACID (Incomatible with macs)
This mod is made by Sildur, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.