Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 3, 2016
- Newest File: Sighcraft-1.8.9-1 d0t 0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
SighCraft Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 adds a block for that one mod you’ve been missing. Adds a block when right clicked will print a chat message about how you’ve been missing x mod. Mod X is configurable.
This was a development screenshot. The block does have a texture.
Require: For Minecraft 1.8/1.9 you will need RebornCore
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the SighCraft Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by TeamC4, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.