Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 1, 2017
- Newest File: ShulkerDrops-0.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
ShulkerDrops Mod aims to secure the shulker shell drops from 1.11, but in 1.10 as the majority of the mod community is in that version.
There will be 2 versions of the mod:
1.10.2 version –
Shulkers now drop Shulker Shells
Shulker Boxes are crafteable
[ToDo] have the vanilla functionality
[ToDo] 1.11.2 version –
Modded Shulker Shells are crafteable to Vanilla Shulker Shells
Modded Shulker Boxes are crafteable to Vanilla Shulker Boxes
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ShulkerDrops Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by polGamer29, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.