Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 21, 2017
- Newest File: [1.12.2|1.12.1|1.12|1.11.2|1.11|1.10.2|1.9.4|1.9] ShoulderSurfing-1.6
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8 created from scratch which replaces the default third person behind-the-body view (F5 key) with a more traditional “over the shoulder” view. This style of camera was pioneered by games like Capcom’s Resident Evil 4.
This mod injects code into base files so it may not be compatible with other mods that modify the rendering engine.
This is also a forge mod, so it will require forge and go into the mods folder.
This is a mod originally created by sabarjp which I adapted to version 1.9 whose objetive is replace the default third person behind-the-body view (F5 key) with a more traditional “over the shoulder” view.
- Over-the-shoulder camera
- Saved settings
- Hotkeys to move the camera a bit (default I-J-K-L)
- Corrective cross-hair positioning
- Dont show player head if camera gets too close to it
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by suinhas, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.