Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 24, 2017
- Newest File: shetiphiancore-1.12.0-3.5.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
ShetiPhianCore Mod is the core classes all my mods use. It must be installed or my mods will crash.
Mods using this core:
- Illumine (idea stage)
- Miscellaneums (idea stage)
- MultiBeds (1.8.9 “soon”)
- MultiStorage (1.8.9 “soon”)
- PixelPowers 2 (1.8.9 “soon”)
- Platforms (1.8.9 “soon”)
- Terraqueous (1.8.9 “soon”)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ShetiPhian Core Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by ShetiPhian, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.