Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 23, 2017
- Newest File: SelimRandomStuff-1.10.2-3.4.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Some random features I decided to add. Some are my own ideas, some came from friends, but most from reddit.com/r/minecraftsuggestions.
Please note: Until the 1.10.2 version of the mod is no longer being maintained, the 1.11.x version(s) will rarely (if ever) be getting new features. Bugfixes might occur, depending on severity and the complexity of the fix.
Selim’s Random Things Mod Features:
- Block and Mob Shifting items
- New enchantments
- Glowing Grass and Dirt
- Color changing Redstone Lamps and Glass
- Custom Dispenser interaction
- Blast resistant Glass
- And more!
- Most of this is visible with the (currently) WIP in-game documentation!
- Mining Laser (powered by RF)
- Block Shifter (moves blocks around)
- Glowstone Dirt (dirt w/ bits of Glowstone in it. Gives off light, decorative)
- Bulletproof Glass (resistant against TNT, but not Withers)
- Recipes for Saddles, and all horse armor
- Rope Ladders
NOTE: Most, if not all, of these features, are configurable.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Selim’s Random Things Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Selim_042, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.