Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 18, 2016
- Newest File: SeedDrop-1.0.0-1.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: v1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Seed Drop Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 allows you to customize the drops from grass in vanilla Minecraft. The mod can be both installed on a server or a client.
- Wheat Seeds
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Melon Seeds
- Beetroot Seeds
- Poisonous Potato
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Seed Drop Mod 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by EwyBoy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.