Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 30, 2016
- Newest File: SeasonAPI-1.1.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Season API Mod 1.9,1.8.9 adds seasons in minecraft, as well as a dynamic temperature calculation that allow snow to form in any biome (expect the ones without rain) in winter.
There is also an “hardcore” mode (available through config) that will make any living burn if they are in to hot environement or hyporthermia in lower temperatures.
Most of the features are described in changelogs so you might wanna check it
How to install Season API Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Season API Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by EdwinMindcraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.