Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: SciCraft 2-1.12-B1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
SciCraft 2 is a mod with the purpose of modernizing and industrializing the world of Minecraft.
SciCraft achieves this goal by adding new blocks, machines, foods, items etc.
There are still lots of things that are in development and will be released very soon.
This mod is still in development.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the SciCraft 2 Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by R1chard311102, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.